The Practitioner is required to hold the following to apply for this post:
- Possesses a honours degree minimum or masters in sports therapy/physiotherapy or osteopathy at an approved by accredited organization.
- Is insured to practice as practitioner within the UK or is willing to become insured on a self employed basis.
- Has at least two years of appropriate clinical experience recommended but not essential.
- Fully fluent within English.
- member of HPC, Society of Sports Therapists, BASRAT or General Osteopathic Council.
- current first aid certificate this must be from hands on first aid course only or proof of acceptance to course will be accepted preliminary.
additional favourable qualifications.
- dry needling
Benefits working with us
- positive working environment
- great pay
- practitioner bonuses
- flexible diary hours
To apply for this role please send the above information plus a recent professional photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside any other professional skills that you hold relevant to this position.
further the interview process will be run by : zoom meeting with informal question & answers, after if successful you will be required to demonstrate your clinical reasoning & perform micro assessments & treatments for several joints of the body (you will be provided with a small gift for your time, as we don’t believe in working for free for anyone!).
north-55 sports therapy, massage & fitness